In this section, we will learn how to create and set up creative groups with Dynamic Creatives.
For basic creative settings including Image, Native Ads and Videos, refer to the following article.
Note: Dynamic Creatives are personalized ads that are generated using MOLOCO's machine learning engines.
To use MOLOCO's dynamic creatives, contact your MOLOCO representative.
Important: Full postback and your catalog feed must be integrated to set up to Dynamic Creatives.
Dynamic Creative Interface & Properties
|Business Title||The title of the Dynamic Creative template. It is recommended to use the App title as the title. (Maximum of 25 characters.)|
|Call to Action Text (CTA)||
The call to action text that will be shown the button the user clicks to engage with the ad. (Maximum of 8 characters)
|Color Code||Select the HEX color code. This will be used as the highlight color and the color of the CTA button within the Dynamic Creative template.|
Upload the icon to be used in Dynamic Creative. The app icon is registered by default.
|Brand Logo (Optional)||
Upload the logo to be used in Dynamic Creative. If not registered, it will be replaced with an app icon.
Uploading Dynamic Creatives
- Go to the Creative Group menu and click create
- The option to set up Dynamic Creatives MOLOCO are set at a Workplace level. If your workplace allows you to set up Dynamic Creatives, check the Dynamic Creative Group box below. If this option is unavailable, contact your MOLOCO representative.
- Fill out the Dynamic Creative template by entering the Title, icon and call to action text. You can use the application icon as it is or upload a new one.
- Select Create.
- Once the creative group is created, make sure the creative type is displayed as Dynamic Creative.
- Reach out to your MOLOCO representative to integrate the catalog feed. This may take 1~2 business days. Refer to the following articles for the Dynamic Creative Postback and Catalog Feed Integration guides.
- Once the Dynamic Creative Group set up is complete, your MOLOCO representative will add the creative to the correct campaign to set live. You can check the status of the creative group to check if it is active.
- You can also check whether Dynamic Creative has been added or not in Creative Group Detail. Editing and previewing of individual creatives other than Creative Groups is not yet supported.
- You may set a schedule for the added Dynamic Creative Group if needed.