MOLOCO Cloud supports SKAdNetwork (SKAN) traffic. You can optimize your Campaigns by utilizing the Conversion Values sent by SKAdNetwork and also monitor in the report section.
What is a Conversion Value?
Apple's SKAdNetwork framework provides a Conversion Value in order to track a users' post-installation activity. Conversion Values have a value ranging between 0 and 63 which contains information about the user's activity after app installation or reinstallation.
Conversion Value Schema
Moloco Cloud supports two types of conversion values schemas: single event and multi event.
- Single event: You can register up to 63 events. In this method you assign a single event for each conversion value (ie. Facebook).
- Multi event: You can register up to 6 Events consisting of a 6-bit Array. Each bit contains a value of 1 or 0, and numbers from 0 to 63 can be displayed by multiplying the number representing the digit of each bit by the power of 2 (ie. Singular).
Registering Conversion Values
Important: SKAdNetwork Conversion Value mapping is only possible in Accounts and App that have access to create campaigns with SKAdNetwork traffic. If you do not have access in the Settings menu, please contact your Moloco representative.
- Select the Ad Account with the App you wish to register the Conversion Values for.
- Go to the Assets tab
- Use the side bar menu and select the app
- Next to the registered app, there is a SKAdNetwork Event Management Menu under the action column.
- Click on the SKAdNetwork Event Management Menu and select the Single Event or Multi Event conversion value schema to set up.
Important: You can only edit the registered Conversion Value if there is no Campaign activated under that App within the past 72 hours.
Conversion Value with Purchase Value Range Setting
For events with purchase values, you can enter Purchase Value under the Single Event structure. You must enter at least 4 ranges.
You can check the Revenue and MAX ROAS in SKAdNetwork Analysis based on the registered Purchase Value.
Note : The Purchase Value currency is based on the currency of Ad Account.
Important : You can only edit the registered purchase value if there is no Campaign activated under that App within the past 72 hours