ByteDance is the company that operates TikTok. In addition to TikTok, they have many other apps, such as BuzzVideo, however, Moloco has been bidding only on TikTok inventory since March of 2020. As an app known for searching for short videos, only the native video ad placement is available. TikTok also has their own internal policy of not showing any ads to new users for 7 days upon registration.
|Available Countries||KOR, TWN, AUS (Plan to expand geos in the future)|
|Available (Creative) Format||Native Video|
Creative Production & Inspection Guidelines
- Moloco's bid responses are monitored and any new creatives can only be released once it has passed creative inspection and the creative ID has been whitelisted.
- Creative approval may take up to 2~3 business days
Accepted ratios include 16:9 / 9:16 or 1:1 sized videos.
Tip: Of the 3 sizes, we recommend the full screen, 9:16 ratio, as it is the most advantageous.
A resolution of 640x360 (or higher) is recommended (based on the 16:9 ratio)
- Excessive exposure of skin/ body
- Horizontal (or landscape) videos must not include any black margins
- Background music (sound) is required for all videos
- Icon (256x256)
- Main Image (same ratio as the video)